| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Sudan in December is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of H2O precipitates during on average 4 days.
- In December the blue above Port Sudan is fine having on balance a detectable 6:42 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Sudan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Port Sudan, Sudan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Sudan:
- Halaib, Sudan - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NNW
- No. 6, Sudan - 504 kms (313.2 miles) WNW
- Arbaat, Sudan - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) NW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) W
- Atbara, Sudan - 401.4 kms (249.4 miles) WSW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) WSW
- Shendi, Sudan - 512.4 kms (318.4 miles) SW
- Aroma, Sudan - 432 kms (268.5 miles) SSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 465.9 kms (289.5 miles) S
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) SSW