| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Sudan in February is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.9mm (0in) of water is dumped across an average of 1 day.
- In February the skies in Port Sudan are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:11 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:27.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Sudan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Port Sudan, Sudan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Sudan:
- Halaib, Sudan - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) NNW
- No. 6, Sudan - 504 kms (313.2 miles) WNW
- Arbaat, Sudan - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) NW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) W
- Atbara, Sudan - 401.4 kms (249.4 miles) WSW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) WSW
- Shendi, Sudan - 512.4 kms (318.4 miles) SW
- Aroma, Sudan - 432 kms (268.5 miles) SSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 465.9 kms (289.5 miles) S
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) SSW